As we aim to accomplish the full transparency in our Law Firm, we have prepared an online document for you in which you can find all the information regarding the principles and methods of processing your personal data. Our goal is also to properly inform you about the issues related to processing your personal data, especially with accordance to the new personal data protection regulations – including the European Parliament and the Council of European Union Regulation 2016/679 issued on the 27.04.2016, that regards the protection of natural persons when processing their personal data and that regards the free movement of such data and repeal of the 95/46/WE directive – “GDPR”.
With that in mind, in the hereby document we inform you about the legal bases of processing your personal data, the methods of collecting and using the personal data, and also about your laws with accordance to that.
The administrator of your personal data is Katarzyna Grzywacka running a business under the company Loys Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Katarzyna Grzywacka with its registered office in Warsaw (00-810), ul. Srebrna 16, NIP (the Polish Tax Identification Number) 663-171-97-03, referred to as the “Law firm” or the “Personal Data Administrator”.
In case of any doubts regarding the processing of your personal data you can contact us any time at our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our phone number - +48 506471510.
The personal data means the information on identified, or possible to identify natural person. The processing of personal data is in principle any activity or work done on the personal data, regardless of the automation of the process or not, e.g. collecting, storing, perpetuating, organizing, modifying, browsing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting or destroying.
Sending a message to the Law Firm by using the contact form or the e-mail means that you share your personal data with us. By contacting the Law Firm, in the natural way you share your name and surname and your e-mail address, as the address of the sender of the message. Moreover, in the contents of the message you can also send your other personal data, such as your job position, the company name or your phone number.
Sharing your data is voluntary, but unnecessary to contact the Law Firm, and in the contractual relations it is a requirement to conclude a contract and to implement the contract.
We guarantee you the confidentiality of all personal data you share with us. We provide the undertaking of all safety measures and the personal data protection required by the personal data protection regulations. The personal data is collected with the due diligence and appropriately protected from unauthorized access.
We share the personal data to other parties only when the legislations of law allow us to do so. In such a case, in the appropriate contract concluded with the third party we anticipate the statements and the mechanisms of safety in order to protect the personal data, and in order to keep our standards in the terms of data protection, their confidentiality and safety. Such contracts are called the contracts of entrusting of personal data processing, and the Law Firm has control over in what way and in what range the party whose Law Firm has entrusted the processing of specified categories of personal data process the data.
According to the paragraph above that the recipients of the personal data, that the Law Firm processes as the Personal Data Administrator could be the Law Firm’s contractors, so the external parties, whose services we use, among others the persons who provide hosting services on behalf of the Law Firm, the persons connected to the website technical support and the IT infrastructure, the parties providing the accounting services.
Your personal data could also be forwarded to the state organs as they require, if they are entitled to them according to the existing, valid law regulations.
We do not intend to forward your personal data to a third state or to any international organizations.
We will not make any automated decisions based on your personal data, including that also the decisions being the results of profiling.
Legal bases and the purposes of processing
In case of sending us a message through the contact form or the e-mail your personal data are processed to contact you/exchange correspondence with you, and the legal basis of the processing is the art. 6 act. 1 let. A GDPR, so your consent being the result of initiating the contact, it is also possible to process your personal data for the marketing purposes, if you agree on that separately (by marking the appropriate square).
In case of forming a cooperation between you and the Law Firm, your personal data will be processed for the needs of concluding and implementing the contract, and also for fulfilling the duty incumbent on the Administrator, e.g. the invoicing/accounting duty, the legal bases of processing the personal data, in that case the art. 6 act. 1 let. B and the art. 6 act. 1 let. c GDPR. The legal basis of data processing after the end of the contract or the contract implementation is the legally justified purpose of the Personal Data Administrator , e.g. the archiving correspondence for the needs of demonstrating its process or seeking any redress possible (art. 6 act. 1 let. f GDPR).
The time of personal data processing
The time, in which we can process the personal data is dependent on the legal basis being the legal premise to personal data processing by the Firm. According to that we inform:
- in case of Law Firm processing the personal data on the basis of an agreement, the period of processing lasts until the agreement is withdrawn;
- in case of Law Firm processing the personal data to conclude and implement a contract the Law Firm processes the personal data until the end of claim expiration period according to the contract implementation;
- in case of Law Firm processing the data on the basis of justified interest of the Personal Data Administrator, the period of processing lasts until the moment of cessation the mentioned interest (e.g. the period of expiration of the civil law proceeding claims), or until the moment of the objection of the person, whom the data concern, against such continuous processing – in situations, when such objection is applicable according to the law legislations.
Due to the fact of your personal data being processed by us, you are eligible to the following entitlements:
- At any given moment you can address us with a demand to the access to the processed personal data, its correction, deletion or processing limitation;
- You can also address the Administrator with a demand of moving the personal data to a different data administrator;
- You are also eligible to an entitlement of filing an objection against the processing of personal data. After receiving such an objection the cessation of the processing of your personal data will happen (unless there is a different legal basis of the processing), however considering the kind and the purpose of processing it might cause the need of cessation of providing the legal services by the Law Firm partly or wholly;
- If you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law legislations you are entitled to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.